Chief Operations Director
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Chief Operations Director (COD)
will oversee finance/accounting management, human resources, IT, facilities,
program supervision, and staff performance. The COD provides leadership,
management for operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures,
and people systems to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. This
position reports directly to the Executive Director
• Oversees all aspects of IT; human resource management for all employees,
including but not limited to hiring and terminating (except the executive
• Manages and oversees all aspects of accounting/finance with the Budget
and Finance Manager
• Oversees facilities operations, coordinating facility events with the Facilities
Planning and Special Projects Coordinator
Facilities Planning and Special Projects Coordinator
The Facilities Planning and Special Projects Coordinator will carry out various
administrative services for assigned facilities and will plan, organize, and direct
execution of special projects, events, and rentals.
• Oversees various staff and teams to ensure collaborative projects are
completed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
KAC Budget and Finance Manager
The Budget and Finance Manager will oversee the budget and finances of
management services for the organization.
• Hires and trains new employees in the Accounting department.
• Supervises and manages the Accounting
departments assignments and priorities.
• Assigns financial responsibilities in consultation
with the COD.
• Conducts performance evaluations that are
timely and constructive.
If interested, please contact Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org